The strolled continued to the North Side of Campus to show Kaylee and Courtney the dorms we lived in. We continued our walk until we made it to Kyle Field. We met up with Sarah and Larry Stewart for some of Larry's yummy brisket. They were tailgating in Spence Park. We moved on and saw some of March In with the Corps of Cadets. We also saw a friend of Mitch's from his college days. Too bad we have to drive 3 1/2 hours to see each other when we live about 45 minutes away from each other.
We finally made our way to the gate to go into the stadium. Our tickets were cheap, but I thought they were good. We were field level right were the players come running in. True- it was difficult to see things in the North End Zone, but when they were at the South- we could see real well! At halftime Courtney and I went behind our stands and laid out in the grass watching the game on the jumbotron. I am going to bring a blanket next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment