Mitch and Kaylee going off to Middle School together. :)
Well, my world was rocked after the first week of school. I found out Friday (the fifth day of school) at noon that I was going to be transferred to another school. I knew it was a possibility, but was hoping it wouldn't come true. Our enrollment numbers in third grade at Donald were low, so I was booted out to another school. I didn't know until about 5 o'clock that evening that I would be teaching 2nd grade at Bluebonnet Elementary. Felt ok about it b/c there would be no "TESTING" at that grade level and the principal had been my AP for two years at Donald. Then Saturday morning, I receive another email from HR and it tells me my assignment at been changed to third grade - ARRGGG - I was good with the second grade assignment- at the same school. Which was really ok because it made the transition really easy since I knew what to teach. I have been there about 8 weeks now and enjoy it. I am learning the ways of the new school still though. I miss my Courtney!!! We were going to be in third grade together. She chose to stay at Donald with her friends this year.
Kaylee is in the top band for Middle School and is also on the Division I volleyball team. So proud of her. She is also taking four pre AP classes and is doing GREAT! I am so proud of this girl and blessed to have her as a daughter.

Courtney also decided to start playing softball again. She was on a machine pitch team. She did great! She was one of the few that could really hit the ball on her team. She was always "softball ready" and paying attention. She didn't play in the dirt. :)


Courtney also decided to start playing softball again. She was on a machine pitch team. She did great! She was one of the few that could really hit the ball on her team. She was always "softball ready" and paying attention. She didn't play in the dirt. :)
Since Courtney and I are not at the same school anymore, I took a day off work to go with her on the third grade field trip. It is the best one ever!!! I love this trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment