background

Sunday, February 3, 2013

More Pinterest and NEW Boots

Ok, I was an over achiever...really...what was I thinking about being able to do so many pinterst activites in a year. I do have supplies for several crafts I want to do, but I am not having the time right now.  Here are a few things I have done though.

14.  Scarf tieing.  I have pinned several ways to tie a scarf.  But this is my favorite.
15. While getting ready the other morning, I decided to clean out under my bathroom sink (I will admit I have ADHD).  I already had the supplies because I had seen it on Pinterst.  Just needed the time to do it.  HA!
I have used a cup hook for years to hang my hairdryer out of the way. I like the stacking cubbies.  It makes so much more room under the sink.  Why don't builders put shelves under the sink?  The other side of the cabinet has my bathroom cleaning supplies.
 
16. While cleaning out, I decided our plastic drawers with first aid supplies, nail polish and other bathroom stuff there was not room for needed updating.  I took some of my scrapbook paper and lined the front of the drawers.  I am sure this was on pinterest somewhere- I couldn't have come up with the idea on my own. :)
Now isn't that so  much cuter!
 
New Boots:
I just have to share my new boots I found at Dillards - ON SALE!  I absolutely love them!
 


Aren't these amazingly darling?!?  I was so proud of my find and spent my Christmas money.

No comments:

Post a Comment