Saturday, July 31, 2010
Donna's Birthday
Today was a great day. The family went to see Ramona and Beezus at the Studio Movie Grill in Lewisville. That was a great hamburger and pizza lunch while watching the movie. You might as well go there instead of a regular movie because by the time you buy tickets, drink, popcorn, candy - you pay the same amout (if you don't sneak anything in to the theater). The acutal movie tickets were $5.00 because we went before noon. That's a deal. And you don't have to eat there if you don't want to. Then I got to come home and relax some and then headed out to eat supper at Blue Goose with the in laws. Needless to say- I need to walk extra tomorrow to work off all the extra good food. Ramona and Beezus was a GREAT movie. Don't know if I want to admit this, but I cried at parts of it. And this movie is rated G. Not many rated G movies any more. All enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment