This is the display outside my classroom door. The rabbit on the left was created by my cousin, Patsy. She was a fabulous first grade teacher in Killeen. I inherited most of her school decorations when she passed away from cancer in 1994. I still use the student "offices" she created with Mickey and Minnie Mouse on them. I feel very lucky to have these things.
Oh, I also survived Kaylee's first week of Middle School. It felt really weird driving to school without Kaylee in the car with Courtney and me. Kaylee is at Briarhill with her Dad. He is her PE teacher this year too. When I checked with her about the first day of school her comment was, "It was AWESOME!" Needless to say, I felt much better after that. I was a little worried for her since most of her friends were going to a different middle school. That's what moms do- worry. :) But all is good with her and she seems to be making all new friends. Yeah for Kaylee!
No comments:
Post a Comment