
I must say that this has been the best inservice week I have attended in my 15 years. Monday we worked in small groups through rotations at various short and quick meetings. Tuesday was policies and procedures (YUCK)- that always leads to BIG debates. Wednesday, I got to work in my room because I went to a "Trade" Day this summer instead of going during the time I wanted to be working in my room. Thursday morning we met with another elementary school and had a presentation by a Life/Health and Wellness Coach. I really enjoyed this presentation because at the beginning of it we were up and moving about and interacting with others. We got to thumb wrestle, stand in a cirlce holding hands and pass the hula hoop without letting go (a great field day activity), we played people to people, sand Row Row Row Your Boat while sitting foot to foot with a partner, holding their hands and rocking back and forth, and Mrs. O'Malley. So, I have a bubble around me and all the negative energy is going to stay on the outside of that bubble. :) I will balance my life physically, spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually. All this has to be balanced for your health. We also had Meet the Teacher Thursday afternoon. All my dumplins showed up and I am so excited to get to know them this year. I also got to see some of my darlings from last year. Friday was a work day in my room- that was overload. My brain can only handle so much. HA HA! I could work ALL day 24/7 and always have something that needs to be completed.
Pictures coming soon of my classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment