background

Friday, October 8, 2010

Field Day!!!

It was a GREAT day for field day! I went out with my third graders this morning at 8:15. It started out a bit cool, but didn't take long for us to get warmed up. Our first event is my favorite. I always have to get in on the action of two of the events. The first is "Sumo Bump." This is my favorite and I was glad I didn't get hurt this year!!! I blocked out the kids faces, but I just had to show you a picture of the Sumo Bump.



Now you can see why this is sooo much fun!

My next favorite activity is Tug-o-War. I always have to get in on the girls vs. boys challenge. Girls win! We rock! By the way, there was a dad helping the boys and we still won!



This is a great day, but I am worn out. I came home and found my recliner and off to Neverland I went. I'm not going to show a picture of me in the recliner though. Needless to say, not much academics occurs on field day because the kiddos are W I R E D from being outside for 2 and a half hours. So we chilled out in the classroom for a bit and then got a reward of watching a movie for the afternoon.

What a great way to end the week. I wish I were in third grade. Oh, I am in third grade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment