Well, I think we have finally found something Courtney likes to do. We have tried for the last several years to find something Courtney likes! She has alway tagged along to her sissy's extracurricular activities of basketball, softball and soccer. So we have tried softball, basketball, cheer, soccer, and not sure what else. Oh, we even tried a swim team. Soccer required too much running. Cheer was too hot, basketball was too much running, softball - well not really sure. Maybe it was too hot and not enough action for Courtney. Swimming required her to wake up too early.


So far, Karate seems to be the winner.
.JPG)
.JPG)
And since Courtney is doing Karate...so am I. I go to the adult classes after her. It is interesting. I am not sure about competing in tournaments and the belt tests yet though. She will advance faster than me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment