background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

VTD/ASA Softball Gift Exchanges

Well, as we approach the end of summer softball- we start playing in the BIG tournaments...World Series and Nationals.  At these tournaments you typically exchange gifts with the team of your first game.  Our team this year is putting various items in a goody bag.  I wanted to be a little more creative and not go out and buy sunflower seeds, pony tail holders, shoe strings, etc.  So we created these picture frames.
I got the quote off of Pinterest!  Love that site! I bought $1.00 frames at Michael's.  Spray painted them yellow.  And then we created a family assembly line to finish up.  First we created a template for the curve of the laces.
We used pencil to trace.  I bought some red paint pens at the store, but when I got home with them, they didn't work very well.  So we resorted to the good ole red Sharpie.  It worked great!



I used MS Word to create four quotes per page in landscape mode.You could also add the year or team name to the side of the frame. We made 32 of these frames.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment