There is a reason I don't stay up late! I am worn out the next day and require a couple of naps. :) I started some of my pinterest ideas on New Year's Eve. Here is what I have completed so far.
1. New Year's Eve Balloon Countdown- the girls were really excited about this. I think it was just the anticipation of seeing what was in the next balloon. We created our resolutions, played Just Dance 4, made brownies, watched a movie, did arts and crafts, and played a board game. I enjoyed seeing the girls watch the clock and it actually made the evening go by quickly b/c I had activites planned for each hour instead of just sitting around on the couch.
Here is the Pinterest Picture- and of course the link is not to the picture, but the blog.
And here is my picture: Not quite as cute, but it did the job.
2. Bubbly Love Potion- As one of our balloon activites, we made a "special" drink I had just discovered on Pinterest. I really liked it and Mitch did too, but the girls- not so much!


3. Memories Jar- During our Arts and Crafts hour, I made something as well. Kaylee mentioned this to me and said she would like to do this. So I went ahead and made it. As the year goes on, we will write down our memories and read them on New Year's Eve.


4. Also as I was cleaning up the wrapping supplies for Christmas, I used empty TP rolls to keep the wrapping paper from unrolling.

Well, that is it for now. I am ahead on the number of Pinterest ideas I want to do...Let's see if I keep this going. HE HE!
Happy New Year!


No comments:
Post a Comment