5. Wax Paper on Top of Fridge- It said to do this and then remove the wax paper and replace when cleaning every few months. No more dusting/cleaning the top of the fridge. The job I hate the most!!! YUCK!
6. Oragnizing Medicine in Kitchen Cabinet- My Inspiration
7. Squash Chips - super yummy!
8. Sliced Baked Potato - of course mine didn't turn out quite like that! Oh well, still good! And I didn't take a picture.
9. Paint Sample Calendar- this was actually all Courtney
10. Command Hook hung upside down on inside of door (can't find my pin) Oh well!
11. Organizing Courtney's Closet.-This was my inspiration. I have to say, there were a few moments I was stuck with what to do next. I normally am the organizing queen and can get it done. Courtney had stuffed so much stuff in her closet that I just stared at it to begin with wondering what to do.
Yippee, it's only January 3rd and I am ahead on my Pinterest ideas. When I go back to work it will really slow down.





No comments:
Post a Comment