background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Great Weekend

It was a great weekend! Friday we were out of school and I got to spend most of the day with my niece and her two babies! Love those girls! They are soooo precious. Mady (4 years) spent the night with Courtney. It was fun seeing Courtney act like the big sister - a whole new role for her. :)


Amory

Mady

We colored Easter Eggs on Friday too.


Saturday, Kaylee was in a softball tournament. And it was in Flower Mound. I got to leave the house 20 minutes before the game started instead of an hour and twenty minutes. I also got to come home in between games. Talk about being spoiled! We need more Flower Mound Tournaments.

Then Sunday was Awesome! Great service at Valley Creek Church! The Easter Bunny also left a few things.






What a great weekend. I am so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment