background

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Everyone is HOME for a night!!!

I have to enjoy this because it very rarely happens any more.  ALL 4 of us sat down and ate dinner together tonight.  And at HOME- not at a fast food joint! I tried in new recipe tonight (knew the girls wouldn't eat it, so I cooked noodles for them). The recipe was YUMMY.  I found it on pinterest of course!  Chicken Tortilla Bake (here is the link to the real recipe)
Kaylee cooking the chicken in the frying pan for me while I mixed and cut up the other stuff.

Two cans "cream of" soup and RoTel, cut up tortillas

Layer it in a casserole dish, bake at 350 degrees for approx 40 minutes and top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.  It was Delish!

Kaylee has had a couple of tramatic days - Monday, she got lower and upper braces...learning how to eat again. And today, I had the dr remove a mole that was on her right shoulder.  It probably bothered me more than her. 

Here we are playing Blokus while dinner is cooking.  Courtney made noises the whole time.  Maybe we should sign her up for summer school. :)

Courtney has also been going to VBS this week at Valley Creek Church.  She has been having a blast and coming home soaking wet everyday. Sounds like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment