I love it when I am being lazy and then it starts to rain. Justifies my laziness. :) I was going to post about Courtney's softball game tonight in Coppell, but not now. I did get out in the pool some this morning and Courtney was going to go with me, but then she decided not to because she didn't want to be tired for her softball games tonight...now she gets extra rest. :)
I learned that you can "bump" photos from your phone directly to your computer by tapping the space bar when you go to http://bu.mp and I have been trying to do that, but I guess the weather is blocking the service right now because it is not working. ARRGG! It worked for me the other day. I am trying to "bump" some rain pics I took outside the house.
Yeah! Finally got the bump to work!
I took the picture below earlier today...why is it when you buy and plant the plants at the same time, water the same, etc...one gets huge (on left) and the other one doesn't (on right). Yes they are the same type of plants! Hmmmm.
Tomatoes and yellow squash...may have to get a net to cover the tomato plants though...there were two green tomatoes and now they are gone.





No comments:
Post a Comment