background

Friday, June 22, 2012

Women's Aggie Basketball Camp

Kaylee recently attended the Women's Aggie Basketball Camp.  The first day she was very nervous because she didn't know anyone.  She is extrememly shy!  Once they started playing ball though, she was in her element. The first day, they went from 2pm to 9 pm.  Day two was 9 am to 9 pm and day three was 8 am to 12 pm.  Kaylee's "coach" for the camp was the girl's coach from LaVega HS.  I went up to her after camp to thank her for working with Kaylee and told her we use to live in China Spring and she made the comment "I'm glad yall moved, because I wouldn't want to face her in a couple of years."  That is a huge compliment!  Kaylee also won the Hot Shot and Free Throw competitions. WOW!  Proud mamma and daddy. And she probably beat out 90-100 campers! At the end, we took pictures with Coach Blair and he said she had a future in basketball.  HOLY COW!  I just wanted Kaylee to be involved in activities and have fun and look at what her persistance has done.  What huge compliments she received this week!  Although there are times I wish she would relax and chill out. :)
 Free Throw Competition
 Hot Shot Competition


Coach Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment